ul.Sołtystwo 17M, 34-532 Czarna Góra
+ 48 507 510 000
Created by: iQHotel.pl
Pursuant to Article 13 (1−2) of the GDPR, we inform you that:
I. The controller of your personal data is „BOSKA OSADA” Kacper Rapińczuk with its registered office at the following address: ul. Sołtystwo 17M, 34-532 Czarna Góra. As the personal data controller, we make every effort to ensure the confidentiality and safety of your personal data and to process them in accordance with legal provisions.
II. Purposes and bases of processing
As the controller, we will process your data:
- pursuant to your consent (legal basis: Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
- to enter into a contract on the basis of your interest in our offer (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- to properly perform the contract concluded with you (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- to make it possible for you to book and buy our services (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- for tax purposes and in relation to other legal obligations of the controller (legal basis: Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
- for analytical purposes [to better match our services to our customers’ needs, to optimise our products, to optimise service processes, to acquire knowledge on our customers, to analyse the financial situation of our company], which are a part of pursuing our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- for archiving (evidentiary) purposes, which are a part of pursuing our legitimate interest and securing information in the event that there is a legal need to prove some facts (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- for the potential establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, which is a part of pursuing our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- to the extent necessary to explain circumstances and determine liability in relation to using our services contrary to legal provisions or the terms and conditions of services (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- to directly offer you products and services (direct marketing), which is a part of pursuing our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
III. Sharing data
1. We do not trade in your personal data, we do not share them with other entities and we do not transfer them to third countries, unless:
a) you consent to sharing the data with other entities or transferring them to a third country,
b) it is necessary to perform the contract between us and the data subject, or it is necessary to perform contracts concluded in the interest of the data subject between us and another entity,
c) it is permitted by the law.
2. Access to your data is given in particular to other entities which are a party to contracts with you, participate in the provision of services specified in contracts concluded with you and process your orders (including, but not limited to other tourism operators and facilities which provide hotel, transport, tourism traffic, banking and insurance services).
IV. The right to object
1. At any time, you have the right to object to the processing of your data as described above. We will stop processing your data for these purposes, unless we can prove that we have significant legitimate bases for the processing of such data or that we need such data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
2. At any time, you have the right to object to the processing of your data for the purposes of direct marketing. If you exercise this right, we will stop processing your data for this purpose.
V. Data storage period
Your personal data will be processed by us throughout the time that the contract is being performed and also later, i.e. until the end of the limitation period for potential claims arising from the contract and in relation to the fulfilment of the 5-year archiving duty.
VI. Data recipients
The recipients of your personal data will be the entities to which we are obliged to transfer data pursuant to applicable legal provisions, as well as entities which provide accounting, HR, IT, transport and courier services to us, the post, our subcontractors and distributors. Your personal data may also be disclosed to our partners, i.e. companies with which we cooperate by combining products or services, which includes our distributors.
VII. The rights of data subjects:
Pursuant to the GDPR, you have the following rights:
a) the right to access your data and to obtain a copy of them;
b) the right to rectify (correct) your data;
c) the right to erase your data and limit the processing of your data;
d) the right to object to personal data processing;
e) the right to transfer the data;
f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
g) when applicable, you have the right to withdraw your consent to personal data processing at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
VIII. Mandatory or voluntary provision of data
The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to conclude and perform the contract.
IX. Automated decision-making
Your data will not be subjected to automated decision-making, including profiling.