ul. Sołtystwo 17M, 34-532 Czarna Góra
+ 48 507 510 000
Created by: iQHotel.pl
To make sure that your stay and the stay of other Guests is pleasant, please read the terms and conditions in force at our facility.
Houses and apartments in Boska Osada are rented by the day. The charging day starts at 4:00 p.m. on the check-in date and ends at 11:00 a.m. on the check-out date. The basis for checking in is presenting an ID card or passport.
Payment for the stay:
1. Payment for the stay must be made on arrival in cash.
2. Payment of the deposit and thus making an effective booking means the acceptance of the booking conditions specified in these regulations by the person making the booking.
3. Failure to use the entire stay by the guest as a result of a later arrival or earlier departure than indicated in the booking does not result in a reduction in the payment for the service.
4. Houses and Apartments Boska Osada takes into account the wishes of the guest to extend the stay, if possible, and if free rooms are available.
5. If you cancel your stay up to 30 days before your arrival, you forfeit your deposit (30%). If you cancel your stay 30 or fewer days before your arrival, you forfeit the entire amount.
Please keep silence from 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
Requests and notes:
Should you have any objections as to the quality of our services, please report them to the lessor as soon as possible, which will make it possible to react immediately and explain the situation
At your disposal, you have a free and unguarded car park with video surveillance. The owners of the facility are not liable for the parked car or for the property inside the car.
Houses, cleanliness and the private area:
Behave so as not to disturb other Guests. The owner of the facility may refuse to continue to provide services to a person who breaks this rule. The owner may refuse to check you in if the number of people wishing to check in is different (larger) than the number of people indicated in the booking.
If you are visited by people who are not staying in our facility, please inform us about it. People who are not checked in can stay in the rooms from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Guests are financially liable for any damage to equipment and technical devices in the facility caused by their own fault.
Due to the comfort of you and our future guests as well as fire safety, smoking is prohibited in the building.
We like animals very much, but unfortunately we do not allow them to stay in our accommodation.
Items left behind:
Personal belongings left by any departing Guest will be sent back at the Guest's expense to the address provided. In the event of not receiving the instruction, these items will be destroyed.
Refundable damage deposit:
A damage deposit of PLN 500 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.